Hello! So, because this has become a rather large group (yay!) I thought it might be fun/useful to do a little “getting to know you” thing for everybody to introduce themselves to the group. So: Hi, my name is Kate, and I’m a Sherloholic. Hi, Kate.
No. Seriously though, if you’d like to introduce yourself to everyone else, here are some questions you could answer if you wish (you don’t have to do all of them, or any of them for that matter!). Either post them on your blog, and I’ll reblog it here, or answer in the submit box for me to publish!
- Name, general area of origin, and length of time you have considered yourself a Sherlockian/Holmesian/whatever the kids are calling themselves these days?
- Have you read the canon stories before?
- If you have: favourite story?
- Favourite adaptation/continuation/other use of the characters?
- Holmes or Watson? (Yes, you actually have to choose. Come on, I know everybody has a preference, out with it. Yes, I really am this cruel. If you say “I can’t choose!” you better have a darn good reason why… No, I’m kidding. Sort of.)
- Reason why you want to read all the stories in 84 days?
- Stories about murder, or stories about thefts?
- What is Watson’s bullpup? (tee hee. Sorry. Don’t worry about it.)
- Anything else you want to share with the group?
Alright. Anybody want to say hello?