1. Name, general area of origin, and length of time you have considered yourself a Sherlockian/Holmesian/whatever the kids are calling themselves these days?
I’m Ashley (Okoyn on tumblr) and I live in WA state in the US and I guess I have been a Sherlockian since last summer after my friend had me watch Sherlock.
2. Have you read the canon stories before?
Just started a few weeks ago. I just started reading The Yellow Face in Memoirs today.
3. If you have: favourite story?
The Sign of the Four so far but they are all amazing.
4. Favourite adaptation/continuation/other use of the characters?
BBC Sherlock but I still enjoy the RDJ movies.
5. Holmes or Watson? (Yes, you actually have to choose. Come on, I know everybody has a preference, out with it. Yes, I really am this cruel. If you say “I can’t choose!” you better have a darn good reason why… No, I’m kidding. Sort of.)
Holmes, he’s just so interesting. Even more so in the Canon.
6. Reason why you want to read all the stories in 84 days?
It’d be fun talking about the stories with other people.
7. Stories about murder, or stories about thefts?
Umm… I don’t understand the question. I’ve always loved mystery and in the past few years I’ve really gotten into crime shows.
8. What is Watson’s bullpup? (tee hee. Sorry. Don’t worry about it.)
Gladstone… wait… is this an innuendo? ;A;
9. Anything else you want to share with the group?
Not really, only because I can’t think of anything else to say :P